Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Shared Responsibilities For Moving Forward
Transcript of Shared Responsibilities For Moving Forward
Shared Responsibilities for Moving Forward August 2010 June 2011 September 17th 1. Struggling students are identified Progress Reports August 30th Meeting Team has:
1. Identified Norms
2. Created a Shared Calendar or Pacing Guide
3. Created a Common Summative for First Unit
4. Addressed Ways to Identify Early October 19th 1st Quarter Ends October 25th Midterm Evaluations Knowing Doing Being 2. Team establishes goal for improvement 3. Team establishes intervention plan for struggling students September 13th Meeting September 20th Meeting 1. Identify Intentional Non Learners
2. Make a List 1. How did you do?
2. Who are our students?
3. How do we increase their scores?
4. Are we assessing the same ways? September 27th Meeting Share Classroom Intervention Results October 4th Meeting October 11th Meeting October 18th Meeting