Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Rocks and Minerals (3rd Grade Science)
Transcript of Rocks and Minerals (3rd Grade Science)
and forms crystals. If it cools slowly, (during a volcano) it creates big crystals. If it cools rapidly, it
creates small crystals or none at all. Metamorphic Formed when igneous or sedimentary rocks
are reheated and cooled or pressed into new
forms. This process creates bands, streaks, or
clumps of material. Sedimentary Formed when small particles (sand,
mud, silt, shells, or skeletons)
settle to the bottom and cement
together over a long period of time.
This creates visible layers or
fossils. Talc Properties -Shape
-Texture Used to make powders. Minerals Gold Used to make jewelry. Quartz Used to make glass, and concrete.
Also used in watch making.
MOST PLENTIFUL MINERAL
ON THE PLANET! Copper Used to make piping, plumbing, jewelry,
currency, and conducting electrical currents. Properties -Color