Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Data Network Security
Transcript of Data Network Security
10 week Pre-sessional Course
Tutor Name: Yen Cotterill DATA NETWORK SECURITY - Simple attacks rely on :
1- Deceiving Users : Website, Email.
2- Damage files & data.
- Viruses & Worms:
Corrupt Hardware, Software, and Information files. Simple Attacks Complex Attacks Two Type Of Attacks viruses files & worms files Type Of Attacks Home or Small Office 1- Simple Attacks Three Types of Attacks Complex Attacks A) Phishing B) Spamming C) Hacking Protect Information 1- software security, or firewall software Example
Kaspersky anti-virus -Firewall devices 1- Protect data from Unauthorized Access
2- Protection via :
3- Connection between firewall and Internal/External Networks. 2- Hardware & Network Security A- Authentication by login/password
B- Address based authentication
-Network Security has two options to deal with attacks:
1- Firewall for protecting from Outside attack (WAN)
2- Firewall to protect Internal Network (LAN)
- H&S Firewall : - Every home, Organization
- Help to Optimize data
- Deny all unwanted
Internet Attacks Enter Into Computer to steal the information: Horse Hacking Programme Provide your personal information in FAKE LINK Internet for Business: - Industries & ministries
- Exchange Information
- Email,Data files,Website Internet Contains: - Viruses
- Phishing Internet Conclusion
First part: Basic definition of Internet
Second Part: Types of Threats
Third Part : Firewalls Data Network Security Simple Attacks E-mail Contain on Random Advertisements : Junk E-mail A)protection: For Windows Users
B)Protection via : - anti-virus software
- anti-worms/phishing software Example Q&A Thank you for listening