Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
NIEA presentation 2013
Transcript of NIEA presentation 2013
Readiness to Learn
Readiness to Teach
Mandy Smoker Broaddus
Donnie Wetzel Jr.
The Montana SIG Model
We approach this in a holistic manner by providing support mentally, physically, socially and spiritually. Understanding our student situations in life and identifying their support systems to help guide them to be better equipped for life. The youth have many of the answers and it is our job to support them and empower them by building them up to get their voices heard.
The Montana Model- A Unique Approach to the federal School Improvement Grants
All school gatherings, Leadership Academies, finance, and trustee trainings
Turnaround is not simply about pushing the right buttons on a complicated machine. At the heart of all reform efforts are the people who bring the strategies to life. Anthony G. Smith
Leadership is a skill beyond title,
but a necessary component to
create and sustain a mission and
vision to ensure all resources are
aligned to student needs.