Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Newton's Second Law
Transcript of Newton's Second Law
Sarah Ashley Trowbridge In Newton's Words In Our Words newtons second law states that the acceleration of an object depends on the mass of the object and the amount of force applied.
Force = mass * acceleration Definition of Acceleration A change in velocity over time Force = mass * acceleration The formula for acceleration is
a=f/m E X A M P L E # 3 In Her Words OUR VIDEO EXAMPLE 1 2 THE END!!! And now....