Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Images and animation project
Transcript of Images and animation project
- animation is defined as making something come to live. Animation is possible by a phenomenon called persistence vision and a psychological phenomenon called phi. The z coordinate is the coordinate you cant see in a 2-dimensional drawing because the coordinate comes straight up towards the user ideal for making 3-dimensional drawings The z axis Cel Animation (Traditional Animation) The term cel comes from the clear celluloid sheets that were used for drawing each frame, which have been replaced by layers of digital media. Examples of programs that use vectors are Computer Aided Design (CAD), Photoshop, and 3-D animation cel animation begins with keyframes. (the first and the last frame of action Bitmaps are a bunch of pixels used to make an image, usually images imported from the internet. What are Bitmaps? Pixels are small dots of colors used to makeup a picture What are pixels? Frames in between the keyframes are drawn in a process called tweening. Tweening is calculating the number of frames between keyframes and the path the action takes. You might have asked yourself what is better to use when working on an animation, vectors take up less space because they don't have the pixels like bitmaps do, but bitmaps already make up a shape with all their pixels and vectors only make basic shapes Vectors v.s Bitmaps Once the tweening is done the drawings go through the pencil test. The pencil frames are assembled and the actually filmed to check for smoothness, continuity and timing. Once the frames have been checked and approved hey are ready for ink & paint. Ink & Paint Traditionally speaking, when the director finally approves the cleaned-up animation, each animation drawing is transferred to a thin sheet of acetate (a "cel")and is then painted in the colors dictated by the original design. In the early days of animation an artist would have to hand paint all the cels. Using new technology,the drawing is first digitally scanned and the colored electronically within the computer. Vector drawings use Cartesian coordinates where a pair describes a point in two-dimensional space as the intersection of horizontal and vertical lines known as the x and y axis.
The x,and y axis are always listed in the order x,y. Cartesian Coordinates Bezier curves or paths represent a curve to give you points on the path, and each point can be moved to any desired shape you want the path to be, they can also be used as motion paths. Bezier Curves Scalable Vector Graphics SVG code SVG animations are made up of different vector shapes and can be used to make moving animations that other people can make changes to the color and the images of the animation SVG's Vectors are tools to make basic shapes like squares, rectangles, triangles, circles, polygons, and many more.
There are a couple ways to draw vectors. What are vectors? text
Distinctive Buttons to click what are Images Make a outline/draw on a paper
Make A FlowChart/storyboard/index cards
find examples online or from other designers
planning What is this? How to render? most authorizing programs provide tools
Orginizing your tools Rendering starts off with a drawing, then its been scanned to the computer. Once the picture is in the computer, its rendered with a 3D software that renders the image from is texture, the look, and shape that creates the model to look like the specific image. making still images