Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Nissim Mordehay
*Nissim was born on January 8, 1932 in Ihtiman, Bulgaria
. *He couldn't attend a public school between the years 1942 and1943.
*His cousin tutored him at home.
*His 2 parents, Mina (Masiach) and Behor Mordehay, were forced to wear the Star of David, though he and his little sister Lida were exempt from wearing it.
By: Gavin Atkinson
*They were well respected by all of their friends Jewish and Non-Jewish.
*Though many of their Jewish friends were sent to Auschwitz,a death camp, they were still supported by any others that they had.
If Bulgaria wasn't protected by the government, Nissim could've suffered as these people did.