Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Who Is Malala Yousafzai and How Did She Fight Injustice?
Transcript of Who Is Malala Yousafzai and How Did She Fight Injustice?
Why Was She Famous???
She was famous because she stood up for her rights and for what she believed in(Lamb 13).
Why Did The Tablian Shoot Her
The Tablian shot her because she went against what they told her. The Tablian said "no girls can go to school."
Who was Malala Yousafzia and how did she fight for injusice?
Yousafzai,Malala,1997-women Education;Elementary.Sheod dropouts;Tablian Brown Gordan.1951-;Zardari;Asif Ali,1955
Lamb,Christina."The Bravest Girl in the World".UpFront ,Scholastic. 9,December 2013. Print.
"I am Malala:How One Girl Stood Up and Changed The World", Publishers weekly (2014):80.
Biograghy Reference Bank (H.W. Wilson).web.17 Mar.2015.
Why Couldn't She Go To School???
Malala was born on July 12, 1997.
BY: Leslie Schobelock
She was forced to flee her village.
Her father ran the school that she went to (Malala:Everyones daughter in the fight for girls education 59).
She lived in Swat Valley of Pakistan.