Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Macaron
Transcript of Copy of Macaron
3.Christmas: holiday special
Salon de the Ladurée
What is Ladurée?
It all began in 1862, when Louis Ernest Ladurée created a bakery at 16 rue Royale in Paris.
The fame of the Ladurée macaron starts in 1930, by first starting to use two macaron shells and joining them with a delicious ganache filling, which is now known as double-decker macarons that we see these days.
Political: gender equality issues
Economic: growing number of business women
Social: more social gathering with friends & family outside
Technological: wide spread of online social media
Lifestyle: fast pace of life, stressful
Marketing Mix -4 Ps
Salon De thé Ladurée
The Ladurée dream
* Enhance and broaden the customer experience
* Deliver elegant, feminine French experience
* Up-scale, Classic French pastries
What is your dream?
HK $328 per person
HK $619 per two people
Macaron: $25 for each
Cake/ Tarte: $70
Dinner Set: a la carte
“For the Lady Like You"
Poster & leaflet
Big Screen & Billboard
Advertisement on women Magazines
Internet: social media
Catalog & Invitation to pre-opening party
What is Laduree
Hong Kong : PEST
Exclusive for members
for every 100th people:
1st Store: Tsim Sha Tsui --> Harbour City
2nd Store: Causeway Bay --> Timesquare
3rd Store: Central --> IFC mall
quota distributed on
by lucky draw
* High status
* well-established afternoon tea & dessert lovers
* Dessert/Pastries Industry
* Afternoon tea Industry
Original Product sets
Loyal French Style Experience
Afternoon tea：classical French flavor
multiple cultural background
Afternoon tea: High-end, supreme
elegant atmosphere: music & color
favour foreign lifestyle
Service unique and intimate space
Le Goûter Bernardaud
high social status
Le Salon de Thé de Joël Robuchon
give&receive sweet treats
A place to relax and chat
Delicate food or drinks
Celebrate important events in life
Afternoon tea culture
Special themes (Kivela,1997)
1. Economic instability
2. Selecting customers
1. Distinctive Brand Image:
French, Feminine, Classic Atmosphere
Luxury Brand Image
2. High Quality
3. Product Diversification:
24 flavors, cooperation with other Brands
:Le Goûter Bernardaud
1. Geographic difficulty
2. Small amount of stores
3. Not enough awareness
1. Enter Hong Kong afternoon tea market with authentic French style
2. Focus on brand image establishing by providing good service
1. Competition with established British style afternoon tea.
2. Competition with other French style afternoon tea rooms.
3. Economic instability
1. High Brand Image
2. Good Quality
3. Product Diversity
4. Distinct positioning
President of Laduree, David Holder
"We choose a like-minded partner to introduce the slice of French culture here"
a fashion driven city
a de luxe place
a pleasurable city
Cooperate with fashion brands
Consumption more than in macaron shops, or
more than in tea salons:
of consumption --> $ in membership card!
Message content: emotional appeal
Two year plan
- Things to start right now:
in the shop
2. post massage on FB&TT
1.Video on big screen
Poster on billboards
2.Email invitations to VIP
3.Lucky draw on FB&TT
201X Mid Oct.
201X Ear Dec.
Le French May
201Y July 14th
French National Day
To be continued...
the second tea salon? more or less promotions?
Things to consider
Raise brand awareness
- main objective of promotion mix
Q & A
"Competitor: ... well-known..."
"Weakness: ...not enough awareness..."
"Opening party: ... exclusive to members..."
"Advertisement: ... not overpublicized..."
Risk: limited customer base leads to loss