Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Static Electricity
Electricity Conclusion Like charges repel.
Unlike charges attract. And one more thing... All objects are made up of positive and negative electric charges. When those charges build up, it causes static electricity. Units of electricity Same number of
& Electric Charges Neutral Charge More Positive Charge More Negative Charge Repel Like Charges Like Charges Unlike Charges Attract A built up electric
charge Static Electricity Bill Nye - Static Electricity http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xlp2y9_bill-nye-static-electricity_tech All objects are made up of tiny particles
that carry... CA Standard 1e:
Students know electrically charged objects attract or repel each other.