Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Bridge 2 Design Thinking
Transcript of Bridge 2 Design Thinking
Learn about customers‘
point of view
volume + variety
Building a simple model
Watching the user does
Did it work?
MP3 Music Player
How to use?
use Design Thinking!
-why Design Thinking?
at the end...
Why Jobs Invented iPod??
~based on needs
-Cover past demerit
Only few people use mp3-player
Technical Problem: Seems difficult to use
Make it easy : iTunes software
Shape it cool : stylish Shape
Make iPod : The first one
- Participatory Design
- User-Centered Design
- Meta Design
- Human-Centered Design
- involve all stakeholders
- focus on user's needs
- focus on social sustainability
- focus on service sustainability
- focus on deep empathy
A prominent hardware and software company
Founded by Steve Jobs and Stephen Wozniak.
How iPod was invented?
Sell it and ask feedback
use Design Thinking from now!
Apple did good job!
start from your "why?"
Design Thiking helps new innovation!
Ipod in 2001!