Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Structures
Images from Shutterstock.com The workshop
1ºA To get stability, resistance and rigidity structures we have used the triangulation. Triangulation Structures A structure is something that will support an object or a load.
A structure must be strong enough to support its own weight and whatever load is put on it ! Technologies 1º ESO Structural conditions:
Stability ----- Resistace ----- Rigidity The Workshop
1ºB The Workshop
1ºC The Structures Good job!