Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Scrum
A prioritized features list, containing short descriptions of all functionality desired in the product.
Knowledge acquisition Sprint Backlog:
The sprint backlog is the list of tasks to be done for each sprint.
Scrum team get the tasks from product backlog based on priority and complexity of each task. Daily Scrum meeting:
What did you do yesterday?
What will you do today?
Are there any impediments in your way? The product at the end of sprint should be
demo-able 24 hours 1-4 weeks Product Backlog Sprint Backlog Start: Sprint planning meeting
A sprint goal
A sprint backlog End: Sprint Retrospective Meeting
Continue doing product