Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Vocabulary Skills
Wealthy in Words OBJECTIVE We will learn how to find the meaning of unknown words independently! PrefixWordSuffix EXAMPLE Fish, whales, and dolphins are aquatic animals. Context Clues Using other words in the sentence or paragraph to figure out a word's meaning. Apposition The word is followed by the definition and is often set off by commas EXAMPLE Each transformed organism is fitted to, or adapted to, its habitat. Word Structure The meaning of a word can be figured out using the prefix or suffix. EXAMPLE She was unhappy with her decision.