Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Games Network Redbridge Innovation
Transcript of Games Network Redbridge Innovation
Library of resources.
Community and discussion.
Immersive Worlds – How can they be used effectively to enhance children’s learning? Contextual Hub for Learning Contact us at
Views Why are we part of the network? What is the benefit of using games? Who are we? "This was evident in an outstanding mathematics lesson that used innovative technology to promote mental calculation. Pupils particularly relished the challenge to 'beat the teacher'." "New technology is used innovatively to enliven learning." How have we used GBL in the classroom? "probably the most
tool that's ever
been created" Lord Puttnam