Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Autobiographical Sketch
Take your time to answer the following questions!!
At the top of the page write the following (LEAVE SOME SPACE FOR A PICTURE OF YOURSELF):
Address and Phone
Do you know who you REALLY are?
Did it take long? I guess not!
You have five minutes to write 10 WORDS that describe you
1. What are three best qualities?
2. List 5 words to describe each person in your family. Would you show them this list?
3. How would you describe your relationship with your family?
What part do you play in creating this type of relationship?
What do you see yourself doing 5 years from now?
What do you see yourself doing 10 years from now?
What do you see yourself doing 20 years from now?
You can illustrate your words if you want! Be prepared to share!
Time to share your homework...
What are the qualities (NO NAMES PLEASE) of the adults that you respect and admire the most?
Do you have one of these qualities?
What are you doing to enhance them or develop in yourself?
What are the qualities of adults YOU ADMIRE and RESPECT the least?
Do you have some of these qualities?
What can you do to avoid developing these qualities in yourself?
Do you have any favorite sports, hobbies or crafts? If so, what are they?
What are your favorite TV programs?
What magazines do you enjoy reading regularly, if any?
1. How do you spend time after school and on weekends?
2. Is this how you want to spend your time?