Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Vince Presume
80 Retiro Way Apt #5 San Francisco, CA 94123
I worked for Media Lario, a leading supplier of high-precision reflective optical components and systems, located in Lake Como, Italy
After graduating, I pursued a career in Commercial Real Estate
Customer Success Manager Feb 2010 -June 2011
• Facilitated initiatives for print and online
advertising campaigns, social media presence,
SEO, website design and analytics and marketing partnerships
• Maintained account management responsibilities
with over 100 customers, including 6 of the largest
companies that represented over 25% of company
• Instrumental in helping clients increase ROI by
30% as well as increasing delivery rates by 60%
• Created marketing campaign for Fortune 500
company that led to 50% increase in subscriber
In 2010, I decided to move to San Francisco
to join the fast paced world of
During school I had a number of
internships. My first was in Italy...
I interned at Media Lario from May - August 2006
•Supported CFO – Organized financial statements, reviewed financial strategy, planning and forecasts
•Worked with Marketing Manager in the development and execution of marketing strategies
Prospected 100+ companies to initiate several follow ups and meetings
Conducted market analysis to gain knowledge of growing solar markets and new Green Initiatives.
Analyzed electrical companies clean energy initiatives to create a database of all potential clients
internship was during the
summer of 2008. I worked
at CBRE, within their solar
I worked at Vantage Real Estate
from May to August 2009
I worked with the President to develop, implement and execute custom sales strategies.
Compiled a prospect/property statistical database through extensive market research
Contacted 400+ key company decision makers weekly, which led to dozens of on-premise meetings
Director of CS June 2011-Nov 2012
• Worked extensively with Executive Mgmt to
identify and develop strategic alliances
• First point of contact for billing, compliance,
and general outreach inquiries for over 1,000
• Directly sold/upgraded 100+ accounts
increasing revenue by over $875k, representing
roughly 28% of companies yearly revenue
• Introduced Alpha and Beta products to clients
as well as created new product tutorials and
• Facilitated the redesign of the company
website resulting in 22% page view increase,
33% increase in time spent on website, 25%
increase in number of pages visited and decreased
bounce rate by 11%.
• Managed Topica’s CRM to include escalation
resolution, quality assessment and case management
I started this new chapter in
my life working downtown at an Email Marketing company
called Topica, where I held two
In December 2012, I joined Salesforce.com as an Enterprise Business Representative
• Consistently exceeded sales goals - currently at 135% of assigned quota
• Selected by team to manage and improve overall call activity and quality
• Generated a qualified pipeline of over $1.2 Million in a 5 month period
•Identified, targeted and successfully connected with C-level executives of Fortune 500 companies
I attribute my past successes to my creativity, work ethic and ability to effectively interact with customers. I am extremely organized, an enthusiastic & forward thinking team member, and am always ready to tackle a new challenge.
• Computer Skills: Sales Force, MS Office, Kana Power Client, FrontPage, Loopnet and Costar
• Working knowledge of HTML, Abode Creative
• Knowledge and training in business finance and general accounting principles