Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Engineering Intern Final Presentation
Transcript of Engineering Intern Final Presentation
Process Engineering Intern
Challenge: Redesign a part removal gripper to solve the current issues.
Hopper/ Dryer Labeling
Asked to redesign two bays
Corp. Grove Bay
Machines on one side
Benefit/ What I learned
What I learned about Royal
Summary of Projects
What I learned
Benefit from internship
22 Years old
Senior at Ferris State University; B.S Plastic Engineering, May 2014
Setup Time/Down time
Small Access window
High Strength Aluminum
Higher durometer rubber
Larger access window
No exposed Aluminum
Royal ID Numbers:
Develop a system for pairing material hoppers with dryers efficiently.
3 and 6 axis robots
High Quality Standards
Technical Team - Corporate Grove