Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
"The Science of Muddling Through" By Charles Lindblom
Transcript of "The Science of Muddling Through" By Charles Lindblom
- Also known as the "rational comprehensive model"
- value maximizing
-weighs all possible alternatives
-Also known as the "selective comparisons" model
-derived from precedent decisions and policies