Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Krebs Cycle
Pyruvic acid goes in and is converted into Acetyl CoA after glycolysis.
So, what really happens?
All of the carbons and oxygens of the glucose molecule have been converted into 6 carbon dioxide molecules.
1. The Krebs Cycle is named after Hans Adolph Krebs.
2. The Krebs Cycle does not consume ATP Molecules.
Where does the cell pathway occur?
Central area of the mitochondria.
vitamins are needed as well!!
Vitamin B plays an important role in producing cellular energy. Vitamins B2 and B3, for example, supply the major building blocks for substances called flavin adenine dinucleotide (FAD and FADH) and nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD and NADH)
Carbon Dioxide, NADH, FADH and ATP
That area is also called the matrix.
By: Samantha Rosenfield, Nicollette Amico, Amanda Capasso and Marissa Finkelstein
(Cytric Acid Cycle)
All of the hydrogen from glucose have been placed on NAD FAD.
"Krebs Cycle, Chemistry Learning." Krebs Cycle | Chemistry Learning. N.p., n.d. Web. 21 Oct. 2014.
Lewis, and Shier. "Chapter 2." Biology of Movement. By Butler. N.p.: McGraw Hill, 2014. N. pag. Print. For Muhlenberg College.