Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Three approaches to teaching
Transcript of Three approaches to teaching
Design the graph
Make it visually appealing
Think it filmable
Have the overall idea in sight Get to know Screenr
Upload to Youtube Provide data
Work the idea wheel
Link to prior knowledge And tools... http://edjudo.com/web-2-0-teaching-tools-links#anchor14 Understand and evaluate your teaching approach Main learning outcome Film Diagram Max. 10 minutes In the recording all group members should contribute with at least one sentence The MAKER-diagram must be included The video should be a presentation video of your chosen teaching approach Be creative! Send edit link to
firstname.lastname@example.org Team statements
Screenr Production Programme