Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Snowflakes
What are snowflakes?
what does snow look like?
Snow is not white it is actually colorless. Once snow appeared pink!Every snowflake has its own geometric shape made up of 5 points.This is what snow looks like
Did you know all the amazing facts about snowflakes? One fact is 80% of earths freashwater is freezed into ice and snow. Another fact is the most snow that has fell in the United States is 75.8 inches. My last fact is it is a myth that snow looks similar.
Snowflakes are a form of precipatation.Some people think it is frozen raindrops but this is called sleet. Snowflakes form when freezing rain falls on pollen or dust particals creating an ice crystal.