Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Unit 4: Body Language and Nonverbal Communication
Transcript of Unit 4: Body Language and Nonverbal Communication
Paul Ekman - Universal Emotions (and Expressions)
In your small groups: label each of the faces with the appropriate emotion
Paul Ekman on Genuine Smiles
Lie To Me
Look at the list of gestures. What do they mean in your culture? Do they have any meaning?
Verbal and Nonverbal Communication
What is verbal communication? What is nonverbal communication?
(Anger, Happiness, Surprise, Disgust, Sadness, Fear)
Answer: What do you think makes a bigger impression: verbal or nonverbal communication?