Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Client Day
Transcript of Copy of Client Day
Dedication to every client's sucess...
Be essential to your client
Don't know how to do it?
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Now is the time
Have you thanked your client yet?
International Client Day
How about taking this special day to show your clients how much you appreciate working with them?
For more than a century—as products, technologies and eras have come and gone—IBMers have been animated by an enduring Purpose—to be essential.
Thanking the client makes us show our personal interest, our practice of putting the client first and most of all: uniting to get it done now.
International Client day is celebrated each year on March 19. It is an unofficial holiday when companies are invited to join the celebration and to thank their clients - the most valuable part of any business and organization.