Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Dawn Dish Soap
Transcript of Dawn Dish Soap
- Sodium dodecylbenzene sulfonate
- ammonium laureth sulfate
- lauryl polyglucose
- lauramidopropylanine oxide
- SD Alcohol 3A
- Sodium xylene slufoate
- sodium chloride Chemical Ingredients Front Back Corrosive Material WHMIS Dawn Dishwashing Soap contains a chemical called Tricolsan, which is toxic to the environment. Triclosan is presently hurting waterways and aquatic life. We use dishwashing liquid to clean glasses,
plates, bowls, etc. - Fragrance
- pentasodium pentetate
- sodium bislfite
- quaternium 15
- D&C orange 4 HHPS Possible Health Effects Ingestion: May cause transient gastrointestinal irritation. May have vomiting and/or nausea.
Eye Contact: May cause mild, transient irritation. May cause tearing, stinging, itching, and/or redness.
Skin: Transient irritation with prolonged exposure to concentrated material. Skin may become dry and irritating. Keep out of children's reach Keep out of eyes Environmental Effects Chemical Name & Formula Triclosan Name: Formula: C12H7Cl3O2 State of Matter at Room Temperature Triclosan is a solid at room temperature Chemical name: 5-chloro-2-(2,4-dichlorophenoxy)phenol Chemical bonding: Chemical & Physical Properties Chemical Properties: Physical Properties: Warning Poisonous Triclosan is molecular. Safety Precautions If children exposed to a lot Triclosan they have a high risk of hay fever.
If Triclosan gets on skin, may get a rash. If digested, it can hurt the metabolism Where else can you find Triclosan? Dawn Dishwashing Liquid! Safety Precautions! If ingested, it is possible for it to harm the thyroid hormone metabolism.
If exposed to Triclosan, skin can become irritated. What Other Products Contain Triclsan? Dial® Liquid Soap Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser Aquatic Whirlpools Other products! White powder with an aromatic odor. Soluble in water and ethanol. References http://www.beyondpesticides.org/antibacterial/environmental/index.php http://householdproducts.nlm.nih.gov/cgi-bin/household/brands?tbl=chem&id=1401&query=triclosan&searchas=TblChemicals http://www.cbc.ca/marketplace/webextras/triclosan/what_is_triclosan.html Disposal Recommendations This household product is safe for disposal down the drain during use or, it can be thrown in the trash.
Disposal of empty bottles are recommended in the trash or they can be recycled. http://www.ewg.org/node/26701 http://www.wegmans.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10052&catalogId=10002&productId=725461