Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Tradition, culture and identity
Transcript of Tradition, culture and identity
tradition, culture and identity
Possible Exam Questions
What are some different cultures around the world and how has this affected people's identities?
The characteristics of a particular group of people defined by everything from language, religion, cuisine, social habits music and arts.
CHOICE OF FRIENDS
Different cultures around the world caused people to have different traditions and habits.
Effect of cultures can be found as
This is the process where by people consciously and unconsciously learn the moral standards and other cultural characteristics of the society/group they belong to.
Furthermore, through imitation and identification, people adapt themselves and this imitation and identification often takes place in several environments
Workplace Religious movements
Circle of friends Social groups
- List out
advantages and disadvantages
of having a cultural based
(which disadvantage do you think has the most impact and why)
- What evidence did the source provide to support your opinion?
- How far does culture and traditions affect a person's identity?
In your answer you should:
• give reasons for your opinion;
• use relevant examples to support your opinion (you may use your own experience);
• show that you have considered different points of view;
Thanks to :
Thanks for Watching