Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
4.05 Program Evaluation
Transcript of 4.05 Program Evaluation
2. "Social Security - Just Facts." Social Security - Just Facts. N.p., n.d. Web. 30 Mar. 2013. <http://www.justfacts.com/socialsecurity.asp>.
3. "5 Little-known Facts about Social Security." 5 Little-known Facts About Social Security. N.p., n.d. Web. 30 Mar. 2013. <http://www.bankrate.com/finance/retirement/5-little-known-facts-about-social-security-1.aspx>. Should Congress continue to support/fund social security? Yes I think that Congress should continue to support social security. Unfortunately there are some people that rely on social security as their only source of income. If Congress decided to cut off funding for this program, these people would not be able to survive. They would have to turn to other Welfare programs which would still cost the government money. Social security provides a source of income for people who have retired without getting enough benefits from their employer. So I think it is a very helpful program that Congress should continue to fully support and fund.