Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of kenya
Kenya's population is 44,893,000 people!
The continent that holds Kenya is Africa!
The two languages spoken in Kenya is Swahilli and English!
The natual resourses of Kenya is oil,gas,limestone.
The popular foods of Kenya are coffe and tea.
One fun fact is the capital is Nairobi.
Another, fact is that the money is called a Kenyain shilling. Ha !Ha!