Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Assesment
If we all focused on using Assessment AS Learning
The grade of our students in Assessments OF learning (such as SACE board exams) will increase
by a grade level.
The C will become a B etc etc.
Assessment AS learning.
to please Kathleen?
to make a report?
because I am forced to?
parents expect it.
to see if a student gets an A or an E or somewhere in between.
to make kids think they are clever or stupid.
Why do we assess?
Take an assessment and give the students the role as assessor of their own work. (from the start)
Students will need
To know the task (Achievement standard)
Let them create the rubric?
Honest desire to engage in their own learning.
So that students can
1.College wide curriculum and assessment plan.
2. Create a learning experience where you use Assessment AS Learning.