Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
counter argument/ sex trafficking
Transcript of counter argument/ sex trafficking
human trafficking also known as slavery we are able to have products like, broccoli,sugar cane,coffee and corn.
Trafficking Victims Protection Act
Trafficking victims and their eligible family members may receive benefits and services as provided under the TVPA
Benefits and Services Available to Victims of Human Trafficking
English language training
Mental health services
Victims of trafficking may be eligible for a number of federally funded benefits and services regardless of immigration status.
If the victim is under the age of 18, he or she is eligible for certain benefits without the requirement of certification.
Sex Trafficking is helpful to many people. May live in poverty and trafficking easily changes someones lifestyle.
Temporary Immigration Status & Relief
The TVPA created the T visa, a non immigrant status that allows a foreign victim of human trafficking to remain in the United States for up to four years
Benefits From the T Visa
Employment authorization (EAD);
Possibility of adjusting status to Lawful Permanent Resident; and
Ability of certain family members to obtain non immigrant status as T visa derivatives.
Benefits of Trafficking
- provides cheap labor to the factories (e.g. child assembly line workers) and service industries(e.g. maids),it also reduces the cost of production, lowering prices for consumers.