Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Survivor: Lord of the Flies
Transcript of Survivor: Lord of the Flies
by William Golding Take out a sheet of paper and answer the following questions Are laws necessary? Does violence create power or control? 2. Do individuals control groups, or do groups control individuals? How does our society(United States) maintain order? How do other societies unlike ours maintain order? 1. What makes an individual powerful? Take out a sheet of paper. Place your proper heading on the top right side. Watch the video and write down three observations. 2. Do individuals control groups, or do groups control individuals? Laws No Laws http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/literature/laureates/1983/golding-bio.html http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8duykHFyXKk Additional Resources You-tube- Simpsons Lord of the Flies
Lord of the Flies Movie Pictures