Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Wind power
Wind power is where large amounts of wind makes special turbines spin and create energy.
The wind is free and with modern technology it can be captured efficiently.
Once the wind turbine is built the energy it produces does not cause green house gases or other pollutants.
Although wind turbines can be very tall each takes up only a small plot of land. This means that the land below can still be used.
This is especially the case in agricultural areas as farming can still continue.
Many people find wind farms an interesting feature of the landscape.
Remote areas that are not connected to the electricity power grid can use wind turbines to produce their own supply.
Wind turbines have a role to play in both the developed and third world.
Wind turbines are available in a range of sizes which means a vast range of people and businesses can use them.
Single households to small towns and villages can make good use of range of wind turbines available today.
The disadvantages of wind power!!!
The strength of the wind is
That means that sometimes they
won't produce any electricity.