Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 7.5.17: ENGL110/LEAP
2. Index Cards
3. Syllabus Review
4. Canvas Review
6. Intro to EHE
7. Writing for College
8. Writing Outside of College
9. Next Class reading(s) for next
hellos + welcomes
Who am I?
Wednesday - 7.5.2017
English 110 - Composition I
Who are you?
Fill out index cards
permission for photos + videos for social media and dept website: y/n
name | where are you from | major/program | something interesting about you
Wednesday (for 7/6):
Ch1: Why Write?
Ch18: Comparing and Contrasting
Grammar Handbook (pgs691-696)
#1) "Se Habla Español"
#2) "Love ust Not Be Forgotten"
MLA Overview and Workshop (online - Purdue OWL)
Pay attention to Canvas and school email!
be a (reading) quiz next class!
EHE Context + Perspective
What is the
Connections between people
define what friendship, love, family, society, etc. mean to you
Insights into everything
practice thinking creatively and critically, to reason, and to ask questions
Understanding our/your world
add to your knowledge about the world
learn about the values of different cultures, about what goes into making a work of art, about how history is made
Bringing clarity to the future
gain tools to imagine, think about, and impact the future
LEAP Tutor: Faith Ford