Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Iron Age
Transcript of The Iron Age
One of the Technological Innovations that happens in the Iron Age include the potter`s wheel.
The Potter`s wheel was used to create well...pots.
Another innovation was the lathe that was used for wood working and Manufacturing shale objects.
The last innovation was the rotary quern in it was used for grinding grain.
The innovations made it to where people had more stuff to buy and sell in order to increase economy and improve society back then.
Richards, J.. N.p.. Web. 16 Oct 2013. <http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/ancient/british_prehistory/overview_british_prehistory_ironage_01.shtml>
This is what the potters wheel looks like.
This is what a lathe looked like
This is what a Rotary quern looked like
An educational Video for this.