Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Mixing Tech and Writing
Transcript of Mixing Tech and Writing
Tools We've Used Along the Way
Some Valuable (Free) Resources
A great and simple way to do screen shot annotating. Available on PC,
Mac, iOS, Android, Windows Mobile
Screen recording and editing
software and video hosting. Available for PC and Mac--not available as an iPad/tablet app
Zooming presentations creation tool. Available online (prezi.com), PC, Mac, and iOS for iPhone and iPad.
A free backchannel website. Create
your own room with private link to
create a scrolling "forum."
cloud-based note taking (and audio and pictures and a myriad of other nifty tools). I use this for lesson planning. Available online, for PC, Mac, iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile
This website allows you to post videos and then create questions and stopping points. Students cannot resume the video until they answer your questions and stopping points you decide.
Apple TV connected with an iPad