Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
12 Basic Principles of Animation
Transcript of 12 Basic Principles of Animation
Squash and Stretch The most important principle Squash and stretching gives animation a sense of weight and flexibility to drawn objects. The most important aspect of this principle is the fact that an object's volume does not change when squashed or stretched.