Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Sharing Ideas ...
Transcript of Sharing Ideas ...
Data Driven Decision Making
SVE Data Room worksheet
SVE Wall Design
Provides visual of students in need of RTI
Snapshot of grade level by quintile
Comparative vision of performance that will identify where assistance is needed
SVE Wall Design
Food for thought:
How do we move the needle?
Increase the quality and quantity of teacher initiated collegial accountability and collaboration.
Increase the level of student involvement
at all grade levels in monitoring of goals.
Share how we use 4 concepts at Sun Valley and Medio Creek to frame our work around student achievement -
a work in progress
1. We are at different points in our
development in each one of these categories. And- each team can function in different realms as well.
2. So far, I have directed the model. I want
to facilitate more and direct less so that
the teachers own the process and genuinely
talk about their teaching.
3. We started with three circles and through our
conversation added the critical fourth circle of
Instead of a "parking lot", go to ...
: New 3rd and 4th grade science teachers say that they need learn more so that they can adequately prepare students for 5th grade Science STAAR
: Every 2 weeks a 5th grade
teacher pre-teaches science content to
her colleagues from 7:30 to 8:00 am
Our Epiphanies ...