Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
"Aiming for AAA"
Transcript of "Aiming for AAA"
AMO Strategic Vision
Target and focus of the AAA Program
Our local roots, our history and our values shape us and help us achieve our goals
We attract the best talent and foster employee pride in belonging to TOTAL
We help drive economic development through our long-term civic-minded commitment to host communities.
TWO KEY OUTCOMES
DOUBLING THE OPERATING INCOME BY 2017
DOUBLING THE VOLUME SOLD BY 2017
Focus of AAA
On business that contribute the most to earnings:
(supply, logistics & transportation)
Prioritizing support activities
(safety, talent identification, communication, transition to a paperless environment, etc)
Performance & Cost
Four main pillars
1) Increase of the operations footprint
3 new filling centres
6 new cylinders sites
Performance & Cost
2) Increase sales at the Total Service Stations
+ 5000 t by 2017 through 486 outlets
4) Diversification & boost of bulk sales
3) Increase cylinder control and turnaroun
An energy solutions leader in Africa and the Middle East, we are recognized by our customers for our operational excellence and our ability to innovate and adapt to our markets
OI 2017: KR
1) TRIR including security of 2.7
2) Competency Management
3) Deployment of depot invariants
4) Logistic optimisation
5) Procurement savings
6) Implementation of ISSSRS / ISO14001
7) Sustainable Development
Road Safety Initiative
1) Development of Totalgaz Energy Stores
2) Participation in convention (mining, autogas, security industry, food & drink)
3) Development of safety ads and cylinder retrieval campaigns
4) Joint marketing projects with TSA
1) Setting of Management by Objectives
2) Use of Future on Stream to survey the Autogas market in South Africa
3) Use of Labs:
Creating Total solutions incorporating different technologies
4) Innovation: Launch of composite cylinder on the SA market