Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Writing Process
One step at a time!! Writing Process Drafting Write based on your plan
don't worry about spelling Making the draft better Prewriting Revising This just means my plan
Fred 5 sense
show, not tell Brain pop:
http://www.brainpop.com/english/writing/shownottell/ spell the word the way it sounds understand the prompt Topic
Phrase Add needed sentences
Rearrange sentences move join together take out Editing Keep making it better Look for errors/mistakes:
Possessive nouns –apostrophe
Fragments Writing Process SWAG Writing Prompt:
Why is honesty important in friendship? Think about one of your friends. Tell at least three things about this friend that makes him or her a good friend. What I'm suppose to write about!!! Writing Process 1. Understand Prompt
4. Revising---- +, _, move
5. Editing---correct errors/CUPS
6. Publish---neat and ready to share