Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of pancreatic cancer
-Yellowing of the skin and whites of the eyes
-Loss of apetite
-Depression Risk factors Risk increases with patients who are older than 50, patients with a family history of pancreatic cancer, and high fat diets. Other risks have been identified to include smoking, diabetes, or chronic pancreatitis. Unlike other GI cancers, men are more at risk than women and African Americans are more likely to have this cancer than Caucasians.
Types of treatment -Surgery
-Targeted therapy Ways to reduce your risk -Quit smoking
-Maintain a healthy weight
-Exercise a couple days a week
-Eat healthy Survival rate The survival rate is not very likely because the symptons don't show up untill later, when the cancer has already advanced. The overall five-year relative survival rate for 1995-2001 was 4.6 percent.