Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chilean Flamingo
The parents build a nest putting dirt and mud to make a mound where a egg can be laid the parents take incubation care for flamingo it takes 30 days once the baby is born they weigh 3 ounces. They barley can stand the parents stay at the nest for the first few days to protect the chick from danger then the flamingo will finally become a adult. Interesting Facts
-They live for 50 years in the wild but in the zoo they live for 40 years.
-All Flamingos feed with their bills upside-down. They tip their head into the water and filter feed, using special
hair like adaptations.
-Like other flamingos in South America, these birds are able to endure cold temperatures. Video of Chilean Flamingos.