Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Chilean Flamingo
The parents build a nest putting dirt and mud to make a mound where a egg can be laid the parents take incubation care for flamingo it takes 30 days once the baby is born they weigh 3 ounces. They barley can stand the parents stay at the nest for the first few days to protect the chick from danger then the flamingo will finally become a adult. Interesting Facts
-They live for 50 years in the wild but in the zoo they live for 40 years.
-All Flamingos feed with their bills upside-down. They tip their head into the water and filter feed, using special
hair like adaptations.
-Like other flamingos in South America, these birds are able to endure cold temperatures. Video of Chilean Flamingos.