Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Difference between software piracy an
Transcript of Difference between software piracy an
By Abdelrahman and Amhar 7b3
Software piracy is the illegal copying, distribution, or use of software. It is such a profitable "business" that it has caught the attention of organized crime groups in a number of countries. According to the Business Software Alliance (BSA), about 36% of all software in current use is stolen.
Unauthorized reproduction for sale or use of a copyrighted work such as a book, lyric, or software.
Difference Between Software And Copyright Piracy
For example: downloading an mp3, copying a DVD, a knockoff brand of clothing, bootlegging software, making unauthorized photocopies of a book, etc.. In other words, the copied item and the original item are identical. They both are used for the same exact purpose. A pirated song is the same thing as the original song. A pirated movie is the same thing as a legally bought movie. Keep in mind, quality doesn’t matter. A bad copy of a bootleg movie is just as much piracy as a copy with that is identical to the original.