Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Dictators Threaten World Peace
Transcript of Dictators Threaten World Peace
Essential Question: Under what circumstances, if ever, should countries go to war?
government that maintains complete control over its citizens; individuals have no rights, and the government suppresses all opposition by using spies, secret police, violence, propaganda, and control of the media.
--a feeling that people have of being loyal to and proud of their country, often with the belief that it is better, and more important than other countries