Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
ARP: Body and Conclusion
Transcript of ARP: Body and Conclusion
Starts with what most readers know about the topic
Ends with the thesis statement Presents a historical background
Introduces readers to the key players
Uses cause and effect to explain a phenomena/event/incident
Presents the major and counter arguments
Arguments adequately developed through the use of professional evidence + personal ideas
Clear distinction between pros and cons
Makes use of effective transition and transition devices between paragraphs & sentences
restates the ThS or summarizes the key points
predicts the significance or practical use of the facts presented
points out the writers' stand on the issue
suggest actions readers should make
ARP: The Body and Conclusion Finishing the homestretch The Body The Background The Introduction: A Review Conclusion