Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Classification of Textile Finishes
Transcript of Classification of Textile Finishes
Aesthetic Finishes: Modifies the appearance or drape of fabrics
Classification of Finishes
Is removed after the first few washings of the garment
Lasts through several launderings/dry cleanings
Is renewable through home laundering and dry cleaning
Semi-Durable and Durable Finishes
Involves a chemical change in fiber structure
Does not change throughout the lifespan of the fabric
Chemical Finishes: Applied to fabric by padding, then curing or drying
Mechanical Finishes: Physical treatment to a fabric's surface to alter the fabric's appearance
Lasts throughout the lifespan of the fabric
Finish does not diminish over time through the cleaning of the fabric
Near the end of the use of the article of clothing, the finish is almost nonexistent