Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Learning Spaces ~ Inspiration Wall
Transcript of Learning Spaces ~ Inspiration Wall
Think like a traveler
Who are you designing for? Satisfy the cat.
Have paper. Will prototype
Thinking like a designer
This book is broken
Student voices: technology
Steven Johnson's office designs
See more at:
Studio H is a public design high-school in North Carolina. This is their schedule for the year:
Campus life comes to Second Life
I put in 5 miles at the office
No more fidgeting
The atomized library
The desk of the future?
Should our kids learn in classroom designed for their grandparents?
"As a teacher I never sit down. I started to think, why should I make the kids sit down?"
~Pat Seekel - 5th grade teacher
learning from analogous spaces
Form follows function
interesting places (pay attention to the metaphors)
HUB at SF
MIT Media Lab
How buildings learn
The third teacher