Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 10 5/3
The author or speaker's attitude toward the subject
What emotion is the speaker experiencing?
How can we determine tone?
Macbeth: Act 1 Scene VII
Copy down the Lesson EQ
In your notes, write a brief story that ends with the following word: "hello"
What attitude or emotion is the line delivered with?
Tuesday, May 3
Macbeth: Act I Scene VII
With your partner, translate the scene into modern English
Follow the guidelines on your graphic organizer
Make sure to convey the appropriate tone
Prepare to present!
What was Macbeth talking about in his soliloquy?
How did he express his feelings?
How would you describe the tone of the Macbeths?
What is the context? How does it help in determining tone?
What lines from the text support the use of the tone?