Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Top Shelf Business Practices for Realtors
Transcript of Top Shelf Business Practices for Realtors
Top Shelf Business Practices
What's Your Value
Why would they choose you to be their Realtor for Life?
Do Unto Others....
Respect for the Public
1. Follow the “Golden Rule” -- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
2. Respond promptly to inquiries and requests for information.
3. Schedule appointments and showings as far in advance as possible.
4. Call if you are delayed or must cancel an appointment or showing.
5. If a prospective buyer decides not to view an occupied home,
promptly explain the situation to the listing broker or the occupant.
6. Communicate with all parties in a timely fashion.
7. When entering a property, ensure that unexpected situations, such as pets,
are handled appropriately.
8. Leave your business card if not prohibited by local rules.
9. Never criticize property in the presence of the occupant.
10. Inform occupants that you are leaving after showings.
11. When showing an occupied home, always ring the doorbell or knock -- and announce
yourself loudly -- before entering. Knock and announce yourself loudly before entering any closed room.
12. Present a professional appearance at all times; dress appropriately and drive a clean car.
13. If occupants are home during showings, ask their permission before using the telephone or bathroom.
14. Encourage the clients of other brokers to direct questions to their agent or representative.
15. Communicate clearly; don’t use jargon or slang that may not be readily understood.
16. Be aware of and respect cultural differences.
17. Show courtesy and respect to everyone.
18. Be aware of -- and meet -- all deadlines.
19. Promise only what you can deliver -- and keep your promises.
20. Identify your REALTOR® and your professional status in contacts with the public.
21. Do not tell people what you think -- tell them what you know.
Reputation is Like Fire It Sticks to You
If it's not all about the client, then it's all about the money
Pathways to Professionalism
Public, Property, Peers
Respect for Peers
Terry's Facebook Cover Photo
Is this the Career of a Lifetime
or is this Just A Hobby ???
How you treat OTHERS
The level of respect you GIVE
Always being HONEST
Going the EXTRA MILE
Guess What - It Shows?
It's the bar to be measured by... Not the one to trip you up...
The Business Plan
Begin With The End In Sight
Are You Settling for just the Bones?
When will you take
Your Biz to the
Anyone can find the edges
It takes vision to complete the Journey
The Power is in
Writing It Down!
Produce the business outcomes & rewards You have planned for by spending face to face time with clients, cultivating relationships and picking
up the phone
To invest uninterrupted time
in growing your biz, to plan,
organize, strategize, create, &
To identify and schedule
to renew & recharge
Thank You Joe Stumpf's
By Referral Only
Best Tool or Worse Nightmare?
When was the last time you did a Technology Review?
Stop Chasing New & Next
look only for solutions that make sense to your mission statement
Back Office Aficionado
It's Not the Number of "friends", but
How Deep You Connect that counts!
Hand Written Notes
Thank You Cards
Thinking of You Notes
Postcards from wherever....
1. What's Your biggest Challenge at the moment?
2. What have you tried so far?
3. What's your next step?
3.5 By When will you complete that?
The easier it is to find the HOW
AKA: Your Personal
Dominant Motivational Goal
Do It Now
write this 49 times - 3 times a day
I Attract Abundance
I'm a Money Magnet
Money comes to me easily and frequently
I love the thought that I am debt free
I will double my business in 2016
I will sell 130 homes in 2016
I will help 125 families in 2016
Affirmations: Positive Self-Talk
Is your BS meter running?
...is what a legend is to a map...
How to Write a Power Note
Unbranded but quality paper
Blue ink - it's an original
Use You a lot - Avoid me, my, I
Be specific with some praise
Project a Positive Attitude
The Power of the PS: Call to Action
Golden Rule for connectivity
Ask Insightful Questions
You always Do
What You Have Always Done
Our Reputation depends
upon how well and
how often our actions
align with our words
TEP Producers' RealtyU, LLC
If you want to reach your goals, you may have to shrink the size of your but...
Consistency in all things
Are You Doing What Makes You Money?
Our Mission: to inspire and nurture the
human spirit --
one person, one cup and one neighborhood a time
to provide outstanding service every day, one customer at a time
Our Mission: Is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected
Our Mission: To be the ultimate advocate for our clients, customers and brokers, ensuring that every day we make it possible for dreams to come true through education, training, & customer service so that at the end of every transaction we get to say, "...and they lived happily ever after!"
Where You Have Been
What Did You Sell Last Year
How Many Listings
How Many Buyers
How Many Families did you Help
What Were Your expenses
How Much did you keep
How Did You Do it
Where Do You Be
Road Map To A Business Plan
National Association of Realtors
Your Local Association