Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Culturally Responsive Teaching And Learning
Transcript of Culturally Responsive Teaching And Learning
Teachers when we first start.
So what's the point? (What its not)
It is not "another" thing to do.
It is not the newest teaching fad.
It is not considered to be "elementary strategies" only.
Best teaching practices
It is research-based
Good for ALL students
Trading in old habits for new ones
Increases student engagement
Minimizes student behaviors/referrals
The Vision of GISD via NMPED
It's time to trade in our old teaching pedagogy in order to meet the needs of ALL our students.
Happy students=Happy Teachers
To be continued.....