Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mary Mallon
During his investigation, he found that all the places where there were outbreaks, Mary happened to be working at the restaurants.
George Soper concluded that Mary was the one spreading this sickness. So he had to find her and get DNA samples so he could confirm it.
Mary Mallon began working, but many people would get typhoid fever when they came to the restaurants she cooked at, so she got fired a lot.
By. Katie allen and emma carter
Mary Mallon was Born on September 23, 1869 in Ireland. She emigrated to America when she was 15. She found a job as a servant and later found she had talent to cook. She then went and found a job at a restaurant.
After chasing her down with law enforcment, Soper was finally able to get a sample.